Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Little Girl's Room

I think she was 8 year's old?? I dunno. But I love her room and think it's fabulous. Mom - this is the one I was saying had READ on the walls!! In a little montage. Love...

Cute painted table/chair

Fab lamp and bin for books

Adorable above bed collage (a little too busy for my taste but like the idea)
Fabulous pillow

TV cabinet with antique-like curtain... i'm not a huge fan??

You can see the colors great here - love them (cherry red + granny apple green!)
More fabulous pillows

Awesome chair

Great view of bed area
It looks cute with the curtains pulled back! Love the bins and ribbon tie-backs.


What do you think?? I think it's fun and youthful and reminds me a bit of anthro. But I think it needs a bit of editing for my taste!! Definitely lots of ideas!!

3 comments:

Big Pissy said...

OMG! That's the SAME ROOM I was talking about!!!! hahahahaha!!!!

I read that woman's blog. It's actually pretty good. she's a photographer and mother of FIVE. Whoa!

The owner calls this room the "guestroom/playroom". The montage above the bed is where the framed book covers are. They surround the red R E A D.

:)

fittingbackin said...

haha that is SO funny! Can't say i didn't have a feeling though... I know how we are and how we visit similar sites! Love it! mother of 5 - ew!! Crazy too many!!

Big Pissy said...

hee hee! Dev just about died laughing when I told her it was the same room.

Yeah, 5 kids is a bit much.

And I'm speaking as one of 5 kids. ;-)