Monday, September 28, 2009

Cute Teel, Green, White & Black Girl Nursery

I love lots of things about this room!
  • The light is awesome, and of course polka dots - i'm in!
  • The window treatments with the valance are adorable.
  • The LONE wall decal looks nice.
  • I like the color palette.'
  • I like the print on the pillow and blanket, and how she combined prints to make a unique look.
  • I LOVE all of the pillows in the crib, especially the dog.
Things i'm not feeling...
  • It's cluttered to me - too much stuff everywhere (pics I didn't include showed small pieces of white furniture everwhere - eek!
  • Is that rug brown? If so - i'm not a fan.
  • The clothes rack by the crib seems like a waste - would you use that?
  • I'm not a fan of the bedding - the stripes and the ribbons - not for me.
Overall - I think she did a GREAT job - but for me, I would need to edit it... too much for a small space!





2 comments:

Big Pissy said...

There are so many things in this room that I like.

That being said: there are so many things in this room I wonder if it's a nursery in a store.

Seriously.

There's that much stuff!

fittingbackin said...

me too! haha "a store" love it!! SO true - it's like no person would actually live here! Reminds me of Dylan's apartment that time - GREAT stuf but WTF dude??! haha