Friday, September 11, 2009

Cute Girl Ideas... If Husband is Handy!

This lady did these - I think in their lake house or something? I dunno - basically the ceiling was slated and they made use of the area with built-in beds. I think I would have LOVED these as a child - and also think it makes great use of space (i mean really - what else do you do with that weird under-wall area??

Love the mounted overhead light and the dubbies for books - CLEVER! It's like a fancy, electricity-powered tent (and climate controlled to boot!).


What do you think?

6 comments:

Big Pissy said...

LOVE this!!!

If you'd had this as a child, you never would have emerged from your room! hahaha!!!!

My only question would be: what happens when a friend spends the night? Where would she sleep? Although...if it's a lake house I guess that's not an issue. :)

fittingbackin said...

Maybe it has a built-in trudel bed??! Why not - reach for the sky! haha

I know it - I love it!!

Stacy said...

Little girls room? Hell, I want one of these now! So freakin' cute!

fittingbackin said...

haha! have it built into your guest room!

fittingbackin said...

haha! have it built into your guest room!

Chase Hart said...

Oh my.. My wife would want this for our kids. I like this.. Now I have an Idea. I'll remodel my own house. Thanks!