Saturday, September 19, 2009

Boy Aquatic Themed Room

Love the orange pop wall and the subtle blue with orange and brown - fabulous!

Like the drawer unit - think the shelves look a bit awkward there as does the clock off to the side. And the stuff next to the drawers looks cluttered.



Loving the collage!



Very cool collage and the chair/pillow look good! The guy said he bought the art on iStock (vector files) for cheap and then dropped it on a color background in Photoshop to print - SMART!! (and cheap)


A close up - the chair's shape looks a bit odd in this picture...



Thoughts? Do you like the underwater idea? Do you like the light blue with chocolate and bight orange? Anything you would do different?

2 comments:

Big Pissy said...

The shelves over the chest of drawers are hung oddly and have too many things on them. The clock is in a weird place too.

I like the colors, the collage, etc. Good thing about this decorating theme is that it would easily grow with the child. :)

fittingbackin said...

right - totally agree on the shelves/clock! I hate this trend in nursuries with very small shelves COVERED in big stuff - hate it!

Same here! I agree - I think it's a great room.