Sunday, September 20, 2009

Blue and Orange Again... but Whimsical - I like!

I like the wall decals and love hte bedding. I like how they made traditionally male colors much more gender netural and even feminine!

Cute toys - I believe they said these were the inspiration for the room.


Cutie, cute cute, simple and clean. The furniture is too traditional for my taste but I like the blue, burnt orange and white. Personally, I would only do one wall blue and leave the rest khaki (at most - or all khaki and do blue for the window treatments, sheets, rug and accents.


What do you think? Blue for a girl? Like the feminine twist on it?

4 comments:

Big Pissy said...

I like it! But you know I love blue AND flowers. :)

fittingbackin said...

haha right! It IS similar to your apartment colors! haha

Big Pissy said...

hee hee! It is! I'm glad I didn't paint any walls blue like I'd wanted to at first. I'm enjoying the "tea cake" color of the living room. :)

fittingbackin said...

oh definitely - i'm just really not into painting! I'd rather hang things and do window treatments to add color. If I painted - it would be one wall - but i'm just not feeling it.