Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Housekeeping Update

So she came, she saw, she was super sweet and Reuben loved her - woo! She quoted it like this:

$70: to clean the whole downstairs + 2 upstairs bathrooms

OR

$90: to clean the whole house

Um... i'd prefer to just go with $90 right? This would be twice a month. What do you think?

Other than that, only other things that are different is that we supply cleaning materials. This doesn't really bother me though - Austin said he'd check to see if they supply a list and to make sure it's supplies like solvents, not like tools (i.e. brooms, mops, etc.). We'll see!

5 comments:

devon said...

Uh,YEAH!!!!! $90 for the whole house is GREAT! Go crazy and pay her $100.00 STILL an awesome deal. Seriously....you couldn't get anyone in Enterprise to do it for that. SO glad you found someone. :)


~Mom
(on Dev's laptop)

fittingbackin said...

That's what I thought!! I was like that seems pretty dang good - and that's every 2 weeks - woo! (so $180 a month - $80 more than we were paying for a MUCH larger space). She starts Friday, August 21 - right before we have guests in town for the shower (she can do Fridays - niccceee).

Big Pissy said...

That all worked out really well!

Happy for you!!! :)

devon said...

thanks mom! I would have said the same thing!

devon said...

oh, and Fridays are AWESOME!!!! I'm gonna miss Fridays...Terri is moving to Tuesdays for us