Thursday, August 20, 2009

And Another One Bites the Dust: Art!!!

Whilst at Z Gallerie for the green guest room pillow, I came across this little 26"x26" gem. It spoke to me. I liked how simple it was. I liked the shapes and colors. I liked the frame. It's called Warm Bubbles. It reminded me of planets. It made me smile. As did the price tag. $70.

I took it home knowing there was a chance it wouldn't speak to Austin. But it did. He also liked, as did I, that it was on sale. I actually got it for 20% off - $56. Here it is in our home (reflections and all) leaning against the wall.


We're thinking half bath OR moving the entryway pic into the half bath and hanging this in the entry way. Decisions decisions. Either way - I'm so glad I found it!!!

1 comment:

Big Pissy said...

I really like this and it looks great in the bathroom. :)