Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Late Breaking News: Dining Room Before and After

Disclaimer(s):

a. I have not put the furniture back into the room or hung the new mirrors on the wall!
b. This photo was taken at night with a camera whose lens was slightly dirty.
c. The table is not set right (those are the mirrors on the table!)

BEFORE


AFTER



BEFORE



AFTER


AFTER


BEFORE


AFTER

BEFORE


AFTER



So what do you think?!

6 comments:

Stacy said...

It's beautiful!!! Your furniture looks SO good in there...congrats! What about the bathroom? How does it look?

fittingbackin said...

Thanks!!! Yay!! I can't wait to get everything else in there tonight (after they do touch-ups).

It looks good - just couldn't take pictures because we don't have a light installed in there and it was nighttime. Boo. I should be able to take some tonight though - woo!

Big Pissy said...

What a tremendous difference!

Looks SO good!!!! :)

fittingbackin said...

I agree - it's like RED CARPET to ahhhhh loves it!

Now we just have to settle the bill. Dun Dun Duunnnnn.

devon said...

ahhhh.... much better. :)

fittingbackin said...

Glad you like, Devie! Now you need to help me decorate the walls!! :)