Saturday, August 8, 2009

Painter is Scheduled...and a Plus!!

Woo! He's coming on Tuesday - yay!! Go Austin!

And... he's also bringing his wife - the cleaning service Mel/Jon and the Tuerks use - YAY!! this is HUGE news and it kills 2 birds with 1 stone.

He quoted us $600 last time, but we're adding on the half bath (hopefully for not a lot)...

And I have no idea how much her cleaning is. We want her to clean once every two weeks in the following areas: the entire main floor and the two bathrooms upstairs! (i've decided i'm A-okay with dusting and vacuuming upstairs - it's too easy! And I have these dust wipes I'm loving - I wish they'd had them when I was a kid!

2 comments:

Big Pissy said...

GREAT NEWS!!!!! YAY! :)

fittingbackin said...

I can't wait! Although Melissa gave me some mixed reviews today... she said to let me know when I had the quote and she'd tell me more. Hmmmm. (about the cleaning not the painting!)