So the little black chair in my green guest room has been looking sad. I was back and forth on getting a throw or a pillow, but decided pillow. I thought ivory or green but decided green. I went to Z Gallerie and saw this baby (the green one!).

I loved it but it was
$40. Ew. I noticed it was picked in a few spaces so I asked for a discount. She was like well... it's already 20% off. hehe Didn't notice that. But she gave me another 10% off so I got it for
$28 - MUCH more my speed. Here's my iPhone pic... not as good, huh?

And here's the pic in the room! love it - think it fits so well!
2 comments:
I love Z Gallerie. I've found some things there that were great and surprisingly affordable.
That pillow looks good on the black chair. :)
Me too! yes - i think that store has a wide range of prices!
Thanks - we're loving your black chair. Holla when you want it back! (or don't... hehe)
Post a Comment