It's inspring me! I could see these accent chairs in a den, or even in a bedroom. I'm a fan, and $220 isn't bad! I heart Target... it also has 15% off so it wouldn't be that much... I'd want two though. Hmmm.
1. Purchase and install stainless steel dishwasher, microwave and stove in the kitchen.+ 2. Have recessed lighting installed in the kitchen/pool table area.++ 3. Have crown molding replaced/extended in kitchen/pool table area.++ 4. Replace light and hardware for half bath; maybe replace sink. - 5. Stain/replace hardware on three-drawer chest in orange guest room. - 6. Have cable installed on TV in kitchen. - 7. Have TV mounted over fireplace in pool table area.++ 8. Get grill 9. Get umbrella and other outdoor decor items. 10. Replace night stands in Master bedroom. 11. Reupholster and/or replace chaise in Master bedroom.++ 12. Paint hall closet. 13. Buy outdoor heater. -
3 comments:
OMG! that is TOO bizarre! I just bought one VERY much like that for the master bedroom.
It's a very pretty blue micro suede trimmed with dark mahogany wood.
I LOVE it! :)
Oh! Mine was a little less than $200.00 @ rooms to go
ha! Awesome!! You need to send me pics by the way!
Oh and GREAT idea - I had not thought about Rooms to Go - DUH. I'll have to check out their site for more things I want - ha!
Post a Comment