Per this post, you know I LOVE the little cubes that could go, for instance, at the foot of the bed. I would like to get two, like this, for one of the guest rooms (the "orange" one).
Can't you just picture them at the foot of the bed below?! Against the cream bedding with orange pillows?! LOVE IT!
I found them at Target for only $50 - so two for the set (before the 15% off) - is only $100 - not bad!!
1. Purchase and install stainless steel dishwasher, microwave and stove in the kitchen.+ 2. Have recessed lighting installed in the kitchen/pool table area.++ 3. Have crown molding replaced/extended in kitchen/pool table area.++ 4. Replace light and hardware for half bath; maybe replace sink. - 5. Stain/replace hardware on three-drawer chest in orange guest room. - 6. Have cable installed on TV in kitchen. - 7. Have TV mounted over fireplace in pool table area.++ 8. Get grill 9. Get umbrella and other outdoor decor items. 10. Replace night stands in Master bedroom. 11. Reupholster and/or replace chaise in Master bedroom.++ 12. Paint hall closet. 13. Buy outdoor heater. -
No comments:
Post a Comment