So my mom bought the brown leather cube from Target! So great to see it in person - I really liked the size and everything. I even put two side by side to ensure that I liked it and I did - yay! They didn't have the brown accent chairs to try so that was kind of sad, but I did get to go by Pier One and I found two lamps that I just loved! I want to get matching ones and put them on each side of our bed - $60 each - not bad! Want them SO BAD. Pier One's website has improved - thank gawd - and they had a photo of it - yay!! I think it looked better in person... but I still love it! What do you think?
2 comments:
those lamps are AWESOME! I think they'd be great bedside lamps too! :)
I REALLY like them. Hope to talk Austin into getting them soon. :)
Post a Comment