
I've been eying it for a while - I just love it. It's a 40" square - so a pretty substantial piece of wall art. It's wrapped on canvas. I wanted it so bad, but wasn't crazy about the $300 price tag. Here is is on their site.
But never fear, when there's a coupon there's a way. Enter yesterday, I received a 20% off entire purchase for Ballard Designs Back Lots (outlet). I head to the gym on Sunday, walk over, and one was there, in great condition, marked down to $223 (before tax). So with my 20% off it was still $178. Not cheap enough yet. However, today I went back to the gym and waltzed over and wall art was 20% off, and then another 20% off with the coupon. Yes, I purchased for $143 (before tax). That's what I call a bargain, right? Heart! Here's a pic I took of it in my casa - haven't hung it yet though, clearly!
TOTALLY worth the $ - can't wait to hang it and take updated pics - YAY!

1 comment:
I remember, this picture is from Television picture testing. Anyway, it is unique and beautiful design.
Post a Comment