Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Den Wall Art

I moved some art around because of THIS:
I've been eying it for a while - I just love it. It's a 40" square - so a pretty substantial piece of wall art. It's wrapped on canvas. I wanted it so bad, but wasn't crazy about the $300 price tag.Here is is on their site.

But never fear, when there's a coupon there's a way. I received a 20% off entire purchase for Ballard Designs Back Lots (outlet). I headed over and there, in great condition, marked down to $223 (before tax). So with my 20% off it was still $178. Not cheap enough yet. However, I went back and wall art was 20% off, and then another 20% off with the coupon. Yes, I purchased for $143 (before tax). That's what I call a bargain, right? Heart! Here's a pic I took of it in my casa - just hung it last night!

New wall art
Old wall decor
I think I need to take new pictures of this - I like it MUCH better in person - it almost seems bare in pictures?? I dunno! I ended up putting the piece that was above the couch in a guest room - perfect!

No comments: