Thursday, December 3, 2009

A New Housekeeper!

Taize just came over for a walk through, to give a quote, etc. LOVE her. She is adorable and so sweet. Reuben loved her, too. And she even hugged me when she left - love fellow huggers!

She will start next week - WOO! And, I think she's going to do a great job - she is very into details and was pointing out lots of things that weren't cleaned properly (by her standards). She's too cute - so happy to have her - YAY. Thanks for the great rec mom - she says you're SO sweet!

In other news, my fridge is not coming today and i've been all over them and still haven't heard about tomorrow. GRRRR.

4 comments:

Big Pissy said...

YAY! This makes me happy! I love Taize! I always looked forward to the weeks when she would come to clean, :)

SHE is SO sweet. And SUCH a hard worker!

Glad it worked out. :)

fittingbackin said...

Definitely - she really couldn't be nicer!! Can't wait to have her here - Reuben liked her too!

devon said...

oh that's so great!!! yay!

fittingbackin said...

Thanks, Devie! I'm excited... and just talked to Austin - the fridge is being installed RIGHT NOW! woo!