I didn't even think of that pillow alone - I was worried it was too much the same color as the euros?? I'll try that tonight and post it - thanks for the idea!!
1. Purchase and install stainless steel dishwasher, microwave and stove in the kitchen.+ 2. Have recessed lighting installed in the kitchen/pool table area.++ 3. Have crown molding replaced/extended in kitchen/pool table area.++ 4. Replace light and hardware for half bath; maybe replace sink. - 5. Stain/replace hardware on three-drawer chest in orange guest room. - 6. Have cable installed on TV in kitchen. - 7. Have TV mounted over fireplace in pool table area.++ 8. Get grill 9. Get umbrella and other outdoor decor items. 10. Replace night stands in Master bedroom. 11. Reupholster and/or replace chaise in Master bedroom.++ 12. Paint hall closet. 13. Buy outdoor heater. -
2 comments:
I like the little pillow the best on it's own.
Yes, it's on the small side, but the dark brown leather one is too much the same as the headboard.
Just my opinion. :)
word verification: "spend" lol
I didn't even think of that pillow alone - I was worried it was too much the same color as the euros?? I'll try that tonight and post it - thanks for the idea!!
Post a Comment