Merry Christmas to Me!!! And Austin of course... :) hehe
I'm loving it. I made about 22 meals yesterday and stocked it up. I think it's going to be SO GREAT! Now I just want the other 3 in stainless.... hmmm. :)
1. Purchase and install stainless steel dishwasher, microwave and stove in the kitchen.+ 2. Have recessed lighting installed in the kitchen/pool table area.++ 3. Have crown molding replaced/extended in kitchen/pool table area.++ 4. Replace light and hardware for half bath; maybe replace sink. - 5. Stain/replace hardware on three-drawer chest in orange guest room. - 6. Have cable installed on TV in kitchen. - 7. Have TV mounted over fireplace in pool table area.++ 8. Get grill 9. Get umbrella and other outdoor decor items. 10. Replace night stands in Master bedroom. 11. Reupholster and/or replace chaise in Master bedroom.++ 12. Paint hall closet. 13. Buy outdoor heater. -
No comments:
Post a Comment