Friday, June 12, 2009

Recovered Stool!

BEFORE



AFTER





Yay! I think it turned out nicely. Thank you, Joann Fabrics, for having super helpful employees with great ideas to keep it simple, and thanks, Stacy! Couldn't have done it without your heavy duty staple gun and your calling the very minute I needed your help the most! I love the final product!

4 comments:

Big Pissy said...

Very nice!

Love the fabric. :)

fittingbackin said...

Thanks,Mom! i was nervous about the fabric but it was my fave by far so I had to go with it!

dev said...

"and thanks, dev, for letting me borrow your stool!"

:)

looks cute!

fittingbackin said...

:) That's why I appreciated Joann's help so much - I told her it wasn't mine and would need to be removed so she suggested white fabric so i could cover right over it and return it to you just as I got it!