Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Painting & Roofing Update

Not the most exciting post in the world - but I do have a few updates!

1. Luis is coming tomorrow to quote the dining room/hallway paint job - WOO! Will probably have him quote the bathroom as a separate line item - don't want it done until I choose a light; get a new pedestal sink.

2. The roofers cancelled tomorrow (for bringing samples) but are bringing them Monday instead. I LOVE the architectual shingles on the house two doors down and can't WAIT to have ours put in!

3. The water bills situation is resolved! It will NOT be $240 - more like $70 - YAY!!

4. The power bill situation (we haven't gotten a bill) is somewhat resolved. They said both bills they sent were sent back to them and "to talk to my postmaster." Who the H is that? Anywho, the TOTAL of BOTH bills is $98 and I can pay online - SWEET! She had to email me my account # though - HELLO - can't pay when I still don't know my # because i've yet to receive any documentation from your business. I was super worried this house would be MUCH more than the loft but our gas was $44 and power at $98 - MUCH better (the loft was A LOT to heat and cool because of all of the windows + poor insulation).

5. Depending on how it goes with Luis, we hope to bring on his wife to start cleaning (she cleans Mel's house and i've only heard good things!) I hope it's sooner rather than later - we need help!!

That's all folks!! Off to watch SYTYCD!!!

No comments: