Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pretty... Makes me Want a Lighter Master



So I love our bedroom. I do... but it's SO dark. And while I love having a chaise, I would much rather have a printed chaise in a lighter color. This one is a bit feminine for my taste, but I think it's pretty and love the simple brown pillow on it. I also think those window treatments are pretty - very natural.

I think I'm going to look into having the chaise recovered - and maybe the bench at the foot of the bed too. (or maybe I can use it somewhere else and get a different bench for the end of the bed?) I dunno - all I know is that I would love a 'lighter' bedroom!!

3 comments:

Big Pissy said...

I could SO see updating that chaise. It might be fun to do the chaise and bench in a matching fabric. :)

fittingbackin said...

Totally! I need to get Viv's contact - she did an amazing job on Dev's previously-green chairs!

oooh I like that idea!

Big Pissy said...

Yes! That's a great idea!

Dev's chairs look beautiful! :)