Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nightstands I Think I Want...

I like the Pottery Barn nightstands below... I've had my eye on them for a while. They were cheaper before (I had a wedding offer... I'll have to find it on this blog from like last year! At least I know this won't go out of style - clearly!) It's normally $400... today it's $350. But I need two... so $700 before tax. I think my favorite part is the size: 28" wide, 18" deep and 27" high. I also think it will complement my headboard well! Thoughts??! Should I buy? Or should I wait and try to find them at the outlets? Or should I ask Michelle for the discount her friend used to get?

3 comments:

Big Pissy said...

considering you've been looking at nightstands FOREVER, I'd say BUY THEM NOW!!! LOL

They'll look good with your headboard.

p.s. I like them ;-)

devon said...

what style are those?

We are looking at the Farmhouse dresser and tall boy... I'm dying to go to the outlet!!!

fittingbackin said...

I know it! LOL Thanks, Mom!

They're farmhouse! I KNOW - I want to go to the outlets, too. :) Thinking of going Sunday when I get back from B'ham...