Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Green Guest Room Gets Wall Art

I finally got some good pics of a new project – wall art! For our wedding we had guests sign a piece of canvas that my sister had written a big M on! Then, 2 years later, my lazy butt had it put on wooden backers at a framers. Now, it hangs proudly in our guest room – I love looking at it. It’s about 3’x5’ – and I personally think it looks better in person!

close up!
farther away!

what do you think?!

4 comments:

Big Pissy said...

LOVE it! Looks great! can't wait to see the room in person! :)

fittingbackin said...

Thanks, Mom! I was really happy with hit - thanks again for going with me that day!! I had fun running errands and catching up with you - hope to do it again soon!

Big Pissy said...

You're welcome! :)

I had fun too....ditto! ;-)

Victoria Bellow said...

I love it!its Simple, functional and Cozy,looks so fresh with the shades of green!It does look incredibly calming. thanks for sharing :)