I copied my sister and got these West Elm pillows! Mine are like the light brown one in the front/right in a 24"x24" size - Euros!
Another shot... LOVE!

A close up on the color we chose!

I’ve been meaning to replace the swirl Euros in my bedroom – and she got these and I LOVE THEM! I actually like the other side better – it’s burlapish. But I also like the corduroy side – it’s super soft and like Chenille I think – love! So on to the amazing sale…the pillow covers were $28 each – so $56. However, they were on sale for $25 so $50. And, I had design dollars, basically a $25 gift certificate, so $25 for TWO West Elm Euro pillows! So I try to order online but need to use my West Elm credit card to be able to use the design dollars. I can’t find the card anywhere. So I call, and they’re on a “phone sale” so they’re $20 each – so $40 with $25 off so $15. However, free shipping didn’t apply on this item, so add $8 to $23. I ended up getting them with tax included for $25 – WOO! I can’t wait to see them!
In other news:
- We wanted to put together the other ladder shelf for Austin’s office but we couldn’t find the hardware. Found it! Putting it together today.
- We cleaned out the hall closet (which was how we found the hardware0 - it's now TOTALLY EMPTY. I also worked with Austin and we put together the final plans for it. I’ll post tomorrow – LOVE IT! I’m going to hit up Ikea tomorrow to get everything.
- I’m working on the dining room project today – WOO!
Thanks again, Dev, for telling me about this great find - you rock!!
3 comments:
Ha! I got the same one in blue for my couch. It matches the little pillow that you and I both have. Mine is blue on one side and has covered buttons on each end. Yours is brown on the one side and is on the orange leather chair in your guest room.
You got an AMAZING deal as usual!
Score!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Aweesome! Oh yeah - I love that little West Elm pillow for sure!!
Thanks! I was happy - it would have been a lot harder to swallow the $8 shipping fee if she hadn't taken off $10! Have you ever heard of a phone special? So random!!
No, I never have heard of a phone special. That's pretty cool! :)
Post a Comment