Monday, November 30, 2009

Hall Closet Items...

It's coming together! In the meantime, check out what i'm going to go pick up today at Ikea!

Three of these hook sets - love them! Only $10 each!



Two of these shelves - only $6 each!



Four of these brackets - only $4 each!


One umbrella stand $15

All of these items, as well as a galvanized bucket from Ace Hardware (for shoes) and a few baskets for the shelves will be it! Well, this will be in there, too.
Silver wine rack

I think the black/silver stuff will look good with this wine rack! I, personally, didn't want to have the wine rack in there, but Austin really wanted it in there and he pretty much lets me do what I want when it comes to home decor so I said no problem! :)

1 comment:

Big Pissy said...

It's gonna look SO great!

I can't wait to see it all put together.

You'll have to have a little "unveiling" par-tay for the fridge and the closet! ;-)

p.s. you are so right about Austin! He's such a trooper! :)