
Yes, i've already gotten sidetracked. In my quest to find organized hall closets I stumbled on this organized garage from Ikea. Then I found more, but kept coming back to this one (probably because each "heavy duty" shelving unit is only $30). What do you think? I would love to get these and some bins to get the garage organized before it becomes a catch-all!
3 comments:
an organized garage is a thing of beauty. love this shelving, etc. my DH and i cleaned and organized our garage this past spring and it was time well-spent. now we have a place for everything and everything in its place. it made spring and summer gardening projects, DIY projects, etc. much easier because we could find stuff. good luck! (you may have to wait until after football season tho).
Definitely - we don't have enough stuff right now but I feel the longer we stay the better off we'll be if we put an organization system in place now!! Your garage sounds awesome!! "a place for everything and everything in its place" - my DREAM! hehe
VERY good point, Jen - waiting until after fb!!
I can SO see your garage looking like that picture. :)
You're lucky in that you don't have a bunch of stuff to sort through at this point. It would be a a good idea to get started on the shelving now. Be prepared! ;-)
Post a Comment