
So i'm not doing great with this whole closet thing... eek! Oh well - i'm all over it and vow to post every day this week! Anywho - this clearly isn't a closet. But this 'mud room' look is what i'm going for. I LOVE the hanging cubbies with the hooks below it and maybe a shoe rack below it? (not for guests - i'm fine with them having shoes on - but for me and Austin to keep flip flops/old tennis shoes/etc. by the door for when we take Reuben out, etc.). Also, thanks to your comments, I can use this room/the cubbies for:
- Reuben's extra leash/collar; treats for downstairs
- A beach bag filled with towels/sun screen for when we go across the street
- Two blankets (for when we sit outside - like to watch TV like the other weekend)
- Some sweatshirts (for again, outside)
- Tennis rackets/tennis balls (yes, I want to start playing again and it's cooling off and the court is across the street - i'm in!
- Toilet paper (for the guest bath)
Also, when we were in Birmingham Austin's mom offered us these wine racks. She had 3 - two big and one smaller. Austin liked the idea of having the smaller one in there. I'm open to it -what do you think? It looks JUST like this one - i'd say it's about 4' tall:

3 comments:
Oh, I like your ideas for the cubbies for that closet. Very smart!
I really like those ideas for your hall closet. Trust me, the longer you guys live in your house the more things you will find to put in your hall closet. I forgot to tell you that I store all my extra candles in my closet in many sizes and colors. I also put my extra bottles of adult beverages in there. My little hall closet is full! Haha!
Pissy: Thanks! I think they're cute!
Jacey: Thanks so much! I know, right - It's like the garage - I want to be READY! Oh that's smart - nice! Your hall closet IS the place to be!
Post a Comment