Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Simple & Sweet Room: The contemporary Watermelon

Yes- don't be alarmed but i'm posting yet another nursery I snagged for my sister. They're speaking to me with their clean, simple colors! I think it's because most people start from scratch on nurseries so therefore they all seem very together to me. Anyway - I love this color scheme of tan/melon with a hint of green!

Neat Light!


Gotta love organized Ikea shelves


I woud like some window treatments, but am loving the simple white, birch and melon - and that rug is cool!



Love the print on this bedding! Nice shot of the rug too!



Don't so much like how the light is hung over there.... i'm a little underwhelmed.
What do you think?

2 comments:

Big Pissy said...

I like the nursery, but yeah: what's up with the way they hung that light fixture????

fittingbackin said...

haha I know, right??!! LOL