Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Know, I Know

I've been such the stranger. But honestly - i'm not DOING anything I hate to post too much! haha Let's see... i'm moved my priorities around a bit and made HOUSEKEEPER my#1 because we need it...

Other news: Austin has put the wood filler into the fan upstairs and plans to install the fan tonight - woo!

Other than that, we've put the washer/dryer for sale on Craigslist (the one that came with the house) - we've gotten one hit so far (only wanted 1 piece though) so we'll see.

That's all folks!! I will write tomorrow because I need some advice on a gallery i'm thinking of putting in the hallway!!! :)

3 comments:

Big Pissy said...

Yeah! Slacker! hahaha!!!

Like you have time to do anything else! :)

fittingbackin said...

:( I hate that not much is going on here but it's just NOT!!

Big Pissy said...

That's because you've done it all already!

unless you posted pictures of the new PB chair. and you did that on your other blog.

so...... :)