So, it's been a year since I've been working on (slowly) updating our bedroom - it's getting SO close to being done - just need a couple of new pieces. For now - here is the latest update -
the evolution of our bedroom!
BEFORE - August 2009 (just moved in; chocolate/cranberry; no night stands; new lamps
August 2010 - (new, lighter colors, new pillows, new green accents and new night stands)
June 2011 (new dresser, a bit of new accents and art)

AFTER August 2011 - new art, new, smaller lamps - we like it SO much better! And again - more bright!
Before & After Shot
 |
| Click to make larger - LOVE the new art - really helps fill the space and, to me, make it more homey! |
Hope you like the changes we made! The great thing is we can always go back - stuff is just shuffled all over the house. The lamps are now in the guest room and living room, and i'm just updating other lamps! The new lamps, in case you like them/are looking for small lamps, are from
Crate & Barrel. I had found them a while back,
but they were $60 each - not worth it for the size (small) lamps I was looking for! Well I went in with a $100 gift card from my sweet co-workers (birthday gift!) and they were
on sale for $20 each. A steal - love 'em. I wanted the art to be the focus while giving us more surface space. As far as the art,
Ikea frames (20"x28") for
$20 each - so $80 in lamps + frames, and about $6 for the fabric inside, which matches the pillow I got in NY at the street fair!
7 comments:
Get into fall by saving 15% off of our quality marketing. Check out our blog at: http://jonaemediainc.blogspot.com/2011/10/telling-friend-saves-you-money.html
http://fallintocertapro.blogspot.com/2011/10/save-10-on-your-interior-or-exterior.html
Nice and lovely photos.
What a renovation, this will surely have an influence upon researchers and blog readers.
Blogs like this are informative and gives inspiration for renovators and homeowners.
Educational and informative photos.
These are my dream living and bed room, spacious and comfy to live there.
Post a Comment