- New nightstands! Finally - woo! I'll take some pics.
- New frames - got tons of new frames, had pictures printed, etc. - really think it makes the house more homey!
- Austin's office - it's come a long way and we have a bit more to do - will post soon!
- The Big Project: Lighting/painting/crown - this is coming along a bit slower than I want as I gather quotes, but I know that once I push the button we'll be good as done! Hope to get this done week of July 19 - 23 - we'll see!
- Outdoor: I've been getting a lot done outside and it's really coming together! I'll take some progress pics once it's a bit farther along.
So yes, I have quite a few things to post about! Woo! Hope to post the nightstands this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment